What causes persistent swelling in the legs?
Lymphedema of both legs. Possible post filarial Infection sequale
I can certainly understand your concern
I have worked through your attached query and reports in detail.
This is closely related to filarial Infection of the lower legs. You have a already taken treatment for this
But it has become an established post Infection sequale.
Oral medications will not be effective any more.
Surgery might be helpful in few cases through lymph diversion procedures.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes leg swelling after bladder infection
- What causes swelling on thighs and legs
- What causes legs to swell in a long car ride
- What causes persistent leg aches
- What causes persistent vomiting
- What causes pain and swelling in legs
- What could cause sudden swelling of legs
- What causes painful reddish and swelling legs
- What causes water retention in body causing swelling
- What is the cause of persistent leg fatigue