What causes persistent right-sided back pain?
I do not have trouble urinating and have had my appendix removed. Could this be a pulled muscle or Kidney/gall bladder stones or something else
It can be gall bladder or kidney stones
I have studied your case. Pain on back side on right side can be due to kidney stone or gall bladder stone. But before I can diagnose this I would like to know little detail of the illness.
1.Are you over weight or drink alcohol?
2. Is this pain more after fatty diets?
3. Do you have pain on rest or only with activities
please send me answers of these questions. I will try my best to help you. thanks
You need to get ultrasound.
I have studied your case and I think you need to get some blood tests and ultrasound. You will need following tests.
SGOT, SGPT and alkaline phosphatase
Till then I would suggest you to follow these steps.
1.Tablet Cyclopam if pain is severe.
2.Avoid alcohol and fatty diet.
3.Weight reduction, exercises.
I hope these steps will be helpful for you.Let me know if there is any other followup questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes right sided back pain after gall bladder removal
- What causes right sided back pain with stomach pain
- What causes bloating and back pain
- What causes right side lower back pain and cracking
- What causes upper back pain
- What causes middle back pain
- What causes severe back pain
- What causes left sided and lower back pain
- What causes persisting mid back pain
- What causes persistant lower back pain for years