What causes persistent redness in eyes?
Decongestant eye drops needed.
Thanks for sending your query to us.
I would have been happy to get a list of drops which you have already used so as not to repeat the treatment which has already been done.
Still what you need to do is use decongestant eye drops containing Nephazoline. These come in the market as Vasozine,Clearine, Or Conzol eye drops. You can add Oloptidine group like Olo or Olopat drops and Keterolac group like Acular LS drops.
What you should not do is use steroid drops as their long term use has lot of complications.
Get back to me in case of any further query in this regard..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes red eye and headaches
- What causes severe redness in eyes
- What causes irritation redness and pain in the eyes
- What causes red eyes symptoms
- What causes sudden redness in the eye
- What causes red eyes after shower
- What is the cause of a red and swollen eye
- What causes a red blothcy eye
- What is the cause of red patch in eye
- What causes bloodshot red eyes