What causes persistent pressure in head, and neck pain?
Check blood pressure
I understand your concern. The symptoms seem very vague and the causes may vary from simple dehydration to something that needs further evaluation, but often the cause may be high blood pressure, so it’s best to rule this out first.
Does exceedingly help or does the headache persist despite medication? Is this a chronic headache? Are you on any other medication?
More detail about your medical history would be helpful for better understanding of the current headache. For now this is all I can say. You are welcome to provide more information so I can give a more helpful answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of neck pain and shivering
- Causes head neck pain
- What causes dizziness and neck pain
- What causes rightsided neck pain
- Neck pain causes head to lean
- Neck pain caused by snorting
- What causes constant neck pain
- What causes persistent back and neck pain
- What could be the cause of neck pain
- What can cause neck pain