What causes persistent pain in the right heel every morning?
This is planter fasciitis
Hello, I have studied your case and I think you are having planter fasciitis. In this condition there is swelling and edema in feet. I have following suggestions for you.
1.Avoid tight foot wear, you can use silicone insole in foot.
2 Stand on toes for two minutes at least 100 times daily.
3.Tablet Brufen if pain is sevee can be taken.
4.hot water fomentation by keeping your feet in warm water daily for twenty minutes.
5.in resistant cases steroid injection may be needed.
I hope these steps will be helpful for you. Let me know if you have any other follow up questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heel pain causes and remedies
- Bottom heel pain causes
- What causes severe pain in heels
- What causes painful yellow bump on heel of foot
- What causes bilateral painful heel syndrome
- What causes pain under heel
- Heel pain causes
- Posterior heel pain causes
- What causes heel pain when standing or walking
- Severe heel pain causes