What causes persistent pain in left leg?
possibility of disc bulge leading to leg pain.
I have read your query.
There is possibility of spinal nerve compression leading to radicular leg pain. Spinal nerve compression can be due to disc bulge. Therefore in such circumstance, I would first advise you MRI spine and EMG NCV study for confirming diagnosis.
Physiotherapy plays important role in treatment. Physiotherapy like ultrasound and Tens may give you relief.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us. I will be happy to answer. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain in legs and joints
- What causes pain in fingers and legs
- What causes pain insise the upper left leg
- What causes pain and swelling in legs
- What is the cause of intense pain in legs
- What causes leg pain and acidity
- What causes shooting pain in leg
- What is the cause and treatment for leg pain
- What causes dull achy pain in the left leg
- What causes leg pain at night
- Having carpal tunnel in hands. Feeling difficulty in bending or...
- Having hip pain due to which lack of sleep. Suffering from cough at...
- Back pain that keeps increasing with the day, have tiredness and...
- Treatment for subcentral impaction fracture and hypo plastic trochlea...
- Moveable lump on elbow since skin peeling over the area, pain on...
- On physiotherapy, taken steroid injections, symptoms seem to be...
- Consistent back pain, have sedentary working style. Tips to reduce back...
- Having tingling in upper back and numbness in arm. What should I do?
- Knee pain, sharp twinges behind knee cap, occasional difficulty in...
- Chronic hip pain, joint pains. X-ray showed heal spur, MRI showed...