question-icon

What causes persistent pain in eyebrow in a child?

Posted on Thu, 5 May 2016
Question: My daughter of 4 yrs old is suffering from pain just over the eyebrow for last 10days. Doctor prescribed azithral 200 xl and calpol 120 7.5 ml sos. After 6 to 7 hrs, charging of calpol the pain back and she starts crying. Doctor also advised to consult eye spl. For your information she is not suffering from fever but her body just get warm, what i have to do?
Answered by Dr. Diptanshu Das (4 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Give Calpol as and when needed

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through the query but do not seee how Azithral can help. A clinical examination is very important. I think that it would be a good idea to visit an eye specialist and to get her evaluated. Till then continue to give Paracetamol(Calpol) which is a modest pain reliever.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Dr. Diptanshu Das

Pediatrician