What causes persistent pain in eyebrow in a child?
Give Calpol as and when needed
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through the query but do not seee how Azithral can help. A clinical examination is very important. I think that it would be a good idea to visit an eye specialist and to get her evaluated. Till then continue to give Paracetamol(Calpol) which is a modest pain reliever.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes nerve pain in eyebrow
- What cause sharp pain above eyebrow with slight swelling
- Causes of eyebrow pain
- What causes red patches between my childs eyebrow
- Raising eyebrows causes pain
- Cause for sharp pain in the eyebrow bone
- Pain on eyebrow swollen cause
- What causes pain in the eyebrow bone
- Eyebrow bone pain causes
- What could cause shedding of eyebrows