What causes persistent pain and tingling in the leg?
Unlikely to be a stroke
Thank you for posting your query.
I am Dr Sudhir Kumar, Neurologist, and would try my best to help you.
I have noted your symptoms and they are not suggestive of stroke. They are most probably due to involvement of nerves in skin.
Please watch for symptoms such as pain/tingling/numbness of one half of body (face, arm and leg) or weakness of one half of body or difficulty in speaking, which are the common symptoms of stroke.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes radiating pain and tingling in thighs and legs
- What causes pain tingling and numbness in forearms
- What causes tingling and numbness in legs
- What causes tingling and pain after urination
- Can subchondral sclerosis cause tingling and pain in legs
- What causes tingling on hands and legs when on allopurinol
- What causes pulsating pain and tingling sensation in left leg
- What causes leg tingling
- Smoking cause tingling in legs
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands