What causes persistent nosebleeds?
Emergency care is required.
i can certainly understand your concern.
The bleeding in his case should most probably result from hypertension .
Its important to stop the bleed at this point to prevent onset of low blood pressure.
I advise you to visit a near by hospital with emergency facilities and take injections to stop bleeding.
Likewise, its important to pack the nose to arrest the bleed.Later an ENT surgeon should see your father and give his validated opinion on the case.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can cause headaches and nosebleeds
- Flucloxacillin causing nosebleeds
- What causes dizziness and nosebleeds with blurred vision
- Drinking wine causes nosebleed
- What is the cause of nosebleed after showering
- What caused dizziness headacke sick stomace nosebleed
- Nosebleeds causes
- What causes nosebleeds chewing tobacco
- What could cause a nosebleed
- What causes nosebleeds from both nostrils