What causes persistent low grade fever and leg pain in the morning?
Suspecting viral fever
Hi Ms. Shephali,
Welcome to health care magic.
I have gone through your query and I understand your concern regarding fever and joint pains for the past week.
I am suspecting viral fever in your case which usually presents with low grade fever and joint pains associated with generalized weakness.
Viral fevers are usually self limiting and reduce by their own within 10 days to 15 days.
Meanwhile you can take Tab Flexon MR twice daily after food for three days which will help reduce the fever and joint pains.
If the fever and pains do not reduce, I suggest you get in touch with a GP nearby you and get examined for PUO meaning pyrexia of unknown origin.
You might have to undergo some lab tests to determine the cause of fever and joint pains.
If there are any other associated symptoms, please get back to me and I will be able to help you based on that.
I hope I have cleared your doubts,
Please get back if any more clarifications,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause prolonged low grade fever
- What causes low-grade fever
- Low grade fever causes
- Low-grade fever leg pain
- Low grade fever cll cause
- What causes pain in right kidney with low grade fever
- Hyperglycemia causes low grade fever
- What causes lower right back pain and low grade fever
- What causes low grade fever headache and nausea
- What cause a low grade fever and headache for a week