What causes persistent joint pain, fatigue and high blood pressure?
The other daughter's problem is new this week. She woke up with what she thought was a neck cramp. Now the cramp has spread to her back and chest. Also, when she goes to the bathroom, she has a burning in her stomach and her one ovary seems to hurt that she had a tubal pregnancy in once and it lead to a severe infection before it was noticed. I don't know if any of her problems are related, but when she went to the doctor they asked her if she could be pregnant and she said she could because she is not taking a prevention (she has had three miscarriages but still would like another child if possible). She did find out that she has a clotting disorder last year. Anyway, since she wasn't positive about the pregnancy thing (she doesn't really think she is), they couldn't do one test. They were going to check to see if she had a urinary tract infection, but she has had that before and knew that wasn't it.
Any suggestions on either of these? Thanks for any input.
Chromosomal analysis needed
I understand your concerns.
She seems to be suffering from inherited chromosomal disorder. This is typically seen in women who have miscarriage and joint pain.
I suggest she needs to see a genetic disease specialist and get blood chromosomes tested. These can typically be solved by analyzing blood chromosomal abnormalities.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
All symptoms appear interrelated to chromosomal abnormality
Thanks for clarification.
1) Pain especially joint pain in both daughters seem to be arising from a common chromosomal abnormality which their father probably had.
2) Even Miscarriage is related to some of these chromosomal abnormalities. Though they are occurring in 2 different persons. These are symptoms of pain and miscarriage appear to be linked to each other and are a part of chromosomal abnormalities.
3) You need to see a genetic specialist for this as it involves different specialties and single doctor will not be able to identify the problem.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- High blood pressure and fatigue
- Causes of high blood pressure
- Can high blood pressure cause chest pain
- Does sciatica pain cause high blood pressure
- What causes erratic high blood pressure
- What causes high blood pressure and a tightening of the chest
- Tonsillitis cause high blood pressure
- Lucozade causes high blood pressure
- What causes high blood pressure and what are the cure
- What is cause of high blood pressure at night