What causes persistent headache and hot flashes?
blood pressure , thyroid needs to be checked
Welcome to HCM,
Headache for several weeks cannot be neglected. Though tylenaol is good for temporary pain releif, to find the cause is necessary.
Hot flashes would indicate hormonal imbalances and I would advise you to get Thyroid hormones checked.
Also your blood pressure needs to be monitored as the headaches could be due to them.
How long back did you attain menopause? Did you ever take hormone replacement therapy for the same?
Another concern would be if you have had regular checks in form of mammogram for your breasts as very rarely cancer of breasts could present this way.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tetralysal causing hot flashes
- Is anxiety causing hot flashes with headaches earpains nausea
- Malarone cause hot flashes
- What causes severe hot flashes in elderly age
- What is the cause of swollen legsnausea and hot flashes
- Hot flash on forehead what caused this
- What causes fainting and hot flashes in children
- What causes chills and hot flashes
- What hormone causes hot flashes
- Menopause hot flashes cause