What causes persistent headache after injury?

Dr. Sweta Singla

Neurologist

Posted on Wed, 6 Aug 2014 in Brain and Spine
Question: Hi Doctor,

I am having constant headache after i fell down from bike on right side one month ago.I have gone through MRI test,Eye test & ENT test.Please refer attached MRI report.

Please advice asap.

Thanks
Answered by Dr. Sweta Singla 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
appears benign

Detailed Answer:
Many a times even a trivial head trauma affects the nerves in the scalp and creates a tension type headache. Your Mri brain is normal so there is no need to worry. Deep breathing and painkillers may help you with the headaches. If it does not go, consult a neurologist near you who may provide you some prescription drugs for headache.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad