What Causes Persistent Fever And Cough?
Could be due to amoxycillin in a viral infection
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
Most often cough and cold occurs due to certain viral infections. Since the infectio n is peristing, the doctor had probably prescribed antibiotics like amoxycillin. Incidentally some viruses like Epstein Barr Virus are often involved and giving amoxycillin in such cases gives rise to rashes. It could be what is happening in the case of your son.
I would insist you to take him to a doctor so that he can examine the child and confirm.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have pityriasis rosea rashes on prednisone why is it persistent
- Crawling itching skin around scrotum persistent
- Why is swelling and pain after elbow surgery persistent
- 6 year old sweats while sleeping persistent
- Lymph nodes swelling child persistent
- Tight chest after climb stairs persistent
- Why is jawline acne so persistent