What causes persistent fatigue?
Estradiol is causing the symptoms...
Hi, thank you for posting.
I have gone through your query and understand your concerns.
You are exhausted because of Estradiol. Estradiol causes depression and it elevates blood lipids(fats) level. This is the reason why cholesterol level in blood is elevated.
You should contact your gynecologist to discuss about Estradiol.
Ask me for anything unclear.
All the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause fatigue
- Can leukemia cause persistent fatigue, weakness?
- What causes fatigue and tiredness
- What causes fatigue and dizziness
- Persistant fatigue post angioplasty
- What causes fatigue after hysterectomy
- What causes nausea and fatigue
- What is the cause of persistent leg fatigue
- What causes adrenal fatigue symptoms
- What is the cause of unusual fatigue