• question-icon

What causes persistent fatigue and neck pain?

Posted on Mon, 3 Jul 2017 in Sexual Health
Question: Hi Sir...
It may be frequently question but i need to clarify my mind...I am a 28 year old guy..i used to masturbate from 17 year old...but that frequency was high only after 22...these days when i done masturbation i felt tired and my back and neck seems having pain but after 5 hours i didnt feel anything like that.. ....still i am not able to control that....kindly tell me do i have any problem...will i facing any problem in future due to this..and suggest any tips to control it....
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It is not a problem

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

First of all I like to inform you that masturbation is not a problem and it is completely normal to have some self pleasure. In fact more than 95% of men do masturbation in their life time.

However feeling guilt about it is problem and it can be corrected with proper knowledge.

Regarding feeling weakness and pain in neck I think there is need to look for posture as cause of pain during self stimulation. In addition there is need to look for other causes which can cause weakness such as anemia, thyroid disorders to name a few. A simple visit to a local doctor can help in this regard.

I hope this helps you.
Thanks and regards.
Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist