What causes persistent ear blockage?
For last one month I have been feeling my ear is blocked. I went to ent specialist, he said its wax inside. He tried to pull it out but it pained a bit so he asked me to put soliwax for few days and then come again.
At i home i tried hydrogen paroxide as well,and after putting hydrogen paroxide put the water with slight pressure so that the wax comes out. but of no use
Can you tell me some homeopathic alternative which can disperse the ear wax and throws it out without putting any tool inside my ear. I am afraid of putting any such tool inside my ear.
Please suggest. Also now i feel a slight discomfort as if some kind of pressure on my ear from inside.
Thanks for contacting the Homeopathy section of AYUS(H) and after reviewing your history following is/are recommended guidelines:
1.since symptoms are now for 1 month with feeling of pressure inside ear thus one can adopt following measures:
i. . use cotton plugs while bathing
. Avoid cleaning with hair pins
. Avoid putting oil/water in ear
ii. Regarding feeling of pressure:
. Avoid tea/coffee,smoking
. Exposure to loud noises
. Avoid undue anxiety/stress
2. If ear is normal you may ask for Mullein ear drops (homeopathic ear drops) which helps in dissolving ear wax naturally and also helps prevent infection .Meet an ENT surgeon if it still persists.
Dr. Munish Sood
direct online link:bit.ly/drmunishsood
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blockage in arteries
- Blocked nostril causes ear blockage
- Ear blockage after having an orgasm cause of concern
- Ear blockage causes
- Can drinking alcohol cause blockage in ears
- Does crystal meth cause use ear blockage
- Can ear pain and blockage be caused by ear wax
- What causes ear blockage after treated with stomach bug
- What causes blockage in the urethra
- What causes blockage of the throat