What Causes Persistent Dizziness?
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details provided by you I would like to tell you that symptoms like dizziness and loss of consiousness at the age of 70 years can be due to several reasons which require lot of diagnostic testing to find out the underlying cause.
ENT issues could be one possible reason that's why your doctor wants to evaluate it. Apart from this its advisable to get an Echocardiography done also to rule out any valvular obstruction which can also cause dizziness and syncope.
They are repeating ecg and oxygen test to find out if any transient event is happening in between.
I hope this information will be helpful.
Dr Bhanu partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have pityriasis rosea rashes on prednisone why is it persistent
- Crawling itching skin around scrotum persistent
- Why is swelling and pain after elbow surgery persistent
- 6 year old sweats while sleeping persistent
- Lymph nodes swelling child persistent
- Tight chest after climb stairs persistent
- Why is jawline acne so persistent