What causes persistent difficulty in sleeping despite taking Ambien?
Don't take any more.
Please do not take any other Ambien for tonight. Drink some chamomile, take a walk, a shower and read some book to fall asleep.
Visit a doctor tomorrow. You may need to change the drug or the dose since it appears that you have developed some tolerance and the initial dose does not work anymore.
Hope I have helped you.
Dr. Eni, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Taking ambien and lunesta together
- I am suffering from difficulty sleeping, can i take ambien cr?
- Treatment for tremors after taking ambien to aid sleep
- Taking ambien after d
- How to take ambien
- Taking ambien and melatonin together
- Driving after taking ambien
- Take ambien after abortion
- Underarm itching and taking ambien
- Should i take ambien or clonazepam to avoid sleeping