What Causes Persistent Cough, Shortness Of Breath And Disequilibrium?
Get done ecg and 2d echo.
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Cough, shortness of breath, disequilibrium etc can be seen in heart diseases.
And you are also telling that your heart is also enlarging.
So better to consult cardiologist and get done
2. 2d echo
3. Blood pressure monitoring
4. Stress test (trade mill test).
Heart diseases like hypertension, heart failure, cardiomyopathy etc can cause similar symptoms.
So get done above mentioned tests to confirm your diagnosis.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have pityriasis rosea rashes on prednisone why is it persistent
- Crawling itching skin around scrotum persistent
- Why is swelling and pain after elbow surgery persistent
- 6 year old sweats while sleeping persistent
- Lymph nodes swelling child persistent
- Tight chest after climb stairs persistent
- Why is jawline acne so persistent