What causes persistent cold, dry cough, pain in right groin area and back?
Can be respiratory viral infection.
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query. Your problem can be due to respiratory viral infection. Take warm fluids like soups , tea with lemon and chewable vitamin C. Steam inhalation with inhalent capsules like karvol plus is good also. Antihistamines and nasal decongestants can be taken also.
If no improvement then do blood and urine routine examination to rule out secondary bacterial infections , allergy or low platelet counts.
Groin and back pain can be due to arthralgia and myalgia associated with viral ilness. If it is not improving then consult your GP to rule out any possibility of arthritis or back bone problems.
Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes a dry cough
- Throbbing pain at back of head with persistant dry cough
- What treatment is suggested for cold and dry cough
- What causes dry cough with headaches and leg cramps
- Dry cough from cold
- Persistant dry cough pain calf
- Dry cough causing servere pain in chest and back
- Right chest pain and dry cough
- Shortness of breath dry cough wheezing back pain
- Persistent dry cough after cold