What causes persistent back pain, nausea, abdominal bloating and stomach discomfort?
Pain relieved on eating could be ulcers.
Have gone through your details and I appreciate your concerns.
As per your query answer is most likely that you are having acid peptic disorders with associated peptic ulcers.
I would suggest you to go for a planned endoscopy to rule out ulcers.As of now start taking Omeprazole twice daily an antacid and see if pain responds to it.
Dr. Ramesh Kumar,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal bloating and sudden back pain
- Left side back pain and abdominal bloating
- Pancreatitis back pain abdominal bloating
- Have persisting back pain due to tight ligament
- Abdominal bloating and back pain
- Persistent back pain after miscarriage
- Lower back pain abdominal bloating
- Recovered from typhoid fever persistent back pain possible cause
- Stomach and abdominal bloating causes
- Persistent back pain near right shoulder blade
- Suggest treatment for dizziness, fatigue and nausea when diagnosed with...
- What causes constant abdominal bloating after gallbladder surgery?
- Suggest remedies for chronic hiccups
- Suggest treatment for severe cramps and abdominal pain
- What does my HIDA report result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, low grade fever and abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of GERD
- Suggest treatment for severe acid reflux despite taking Nexium
- Does Tylenol Cold cause diarrhea when taken for cold and flu?
- Suggest treatment for multiple anal abscesses