What causes persistent abdominal pain and blood in urine?
Urine and stool examination, lots of water, curd and probiotics
I have gone through your query.
In my clinic, I would have asked the patient to go for urine routine and stool routine examination, and based on the investigation report I would have decided on the management. So I would suggest you these investigation.
Presently, I would suggest you to drink plenty of water and drink cranberry juice, which is helpful in urinary tract infection, which might be causing your symptoms.
I would also suggest you to avoid spicy food, alcohol and smoking, if you do. Eat food rich in fibres, eat curd which will be beneficial. You can also take probiotics like sporolac or ecobion.
This provisional advice provided by me is based entirely on the input provided to me. I would suggest examination by the doctor.
I hope this suggestion might be of some help to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes abdominal pain and pink colored urination
- What causes lower abdominal pain after urination
- Persisting abdominal pain on atenolol zanaflex morpir sugggestive treatment
- What causes diarrhoeaconstipationfrequent urination and severe abdominal pain
- What causes stomach or abdominal pain while urinating
- What causes persistent abdominal pain since a laparoscopic myomectomy
- What causes blood in vomiting with severe abdominal pain
- What is the cause for frequent urination and abdominal pain
- What causes abdominal pain with blood in stool
- What causes abdominal pain with dizziness and frequent urination