What causes persistent abdominal bloating and tiredness?
It seems to be due to gastritis.
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, it seems that your symptoms might be due to gastritis.
I would advise that you can take Omeprazole 20 mg along with Domperidone 10 mg and a probiotic preparation. A digestive enzyme preparation after meals will have added benefits.
Avoid spicy and oily foods. Drink lots of water daily.
A clinical evaluation by your Gastroenterologist along with an Endoscopy will help in planning further medical management.
I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
Thank you so much for your response. As I am travelling and unable to see my local doctor- are the two medicines you prescribed OTC or do I need a prescription for them?
Many thanks XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal bloating causes
- Abdominal bloating caused by growth hormone
- Can uterine polyp cause abdominal bloating
- What can be done to alleviate abdominal bloating
- Believing post-nasal drip causing abdominal bloating what to do
- Does simvastatin cause abdominal bloating
- Stomach and abdominal bloating causes
- What causes abdominal bloating after a hysterectomy
- Can fibroids cause abdominal bloating
- What causes abdominal bloating with weight gain
- Having ulcer in mouth and not able to swallow. On nutrolin B. Started...
- Had hit on head. Feeling unconscious and loss of memory. CT scan and...
- Got hit on upper lip and tooth. Noticed swelling. Any treatment?
- Have itchy, raised freckle on chest. Should I be concerned?
- Suffering from runny nose and bumps inside nostrils. Applying zovirax...
- Child having low grade fever. CBC blood test showed normal. Could it be...
- Suffering from urinary problems. How to over come this situation?
- Got head injury. Started slurred speech, trouble in concentrating and...
- Got head injury. Suffered a concussion, pressure in head and felt a dent...
- Suffering from blood pressure and type 2 diabetes. Is it safe to take...