What causes periodic dizziness, dull headaches and nasal drips?
Seems like Sinus Congestion.
Greetings from Dr.Divakara.P
Thanks for posting your query.
Your son's symptoms are pretty much suggestive of Sinusitis . It can happen due to Viral/Bacterial infection or due to allergy.
My recommendation is to take Steam inhalation ( if possible add Eucalyptus oil ) 3-4 times a day, drink hot water , avoid cold drinks, cold food and avoid citrus fruits. You can also use nasal decongestant medications like Allercet-Dc .
The flushing sensation is due to excess intake of coffee , it will go off just let him reduce coffee intake.
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarifications feel free to ask .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dull headache causes and dizziness
- What causes dull headache above eyebrows
- Dull headache dizziness
- Dull headache dizzy and fatigue
- Dull headache causes
- Dizzy spells dull headache
- Causes of dull headache weakness and dizziness
- Clonidine causing dull headaches
- What causes occasional dull headache
- Sick, dull headache causes