What causes periodic dizziness, dull headaches and nasal drips?
Suggestive of sinusitis
Hi dear.Thanks for your query.
As per your description your soon seems to have sinus infection/inflammation.Sinuses are the cavities in your skull which lighten the weight of the head.When they are infected/inflamed fluid gets accumulated(congestion) and thus hamper their function.Hence one will experience headache, pressure, dizziness and heaviness of the head.
Sinus infection also leads to infection of nose, throat since the lining of sinus, nose and throat are connected.
I would suggest steam inhalation(2-3 times/day).
Avoid cold food and beverages.
Have warm water and plenty of oral fluids.
Let him take decongestants Actifed twice daily.Please be informed that it might cause little drowsiness and avoid fine motor activities.
Reduce the consumption of coffee and his flushing would come down.Nothing to panic.He will get well soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dull headache causes and dizziness
- What causes dull headache above eyebrows
- Dull headache dizziness
- Dull headache dizzy and fatigue
- Dull headache causes
- Dizzy spells dull headache
- Causes of dull headache weakness and dizziness
- Clonidine causing dull headaches
- What causes occasional dull headache
- Sick, dull headache causes