What causes penis to shrink in size?
Psychological or related to medical disorders.
Thanks for a great query.
The penis can not really get smaller, not at least at the age of 48.
It is like that the erection is not complete, the engorgement with filling of the blood is not to the fullest possible for various reasons.
Do you have any medical problems like diabetes hypertension ? or on some medicines?
Do you take alcohol or tobacco in any form?
Are you mentally or physically over-stressed ?
How are your relations with your spouse ?
Do you suffer from loss of libido (sexual interest) ?
The possible causes of penis getting smaller can be either Psychological or Physical.
One can find and treat the cause and you can get better or even to normal levels.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of zits on penis
- What causes penis size reduction
- What causes pea sized lump on penis
- What causes itchiness in penis
- What causes redness on the penis
- What causes shrinking of penis
- What causes inflammation on penis
- What caused radiation to shrink my penis
- What causes decrease in penis size with erectile dysfunction
- What causes itching in penis