What causes pelvic pains?

Posted on Tue, 23 Sep 2014 in Women's Health
Question: I had pelvic pains and i was asked to rule out UTI here. I went to test urinalysis last two days and it went positive, so I went hospital and they advised me to retest and surprsingly it is negative. Is it possible uti can be undetectable? Still having the pain. It is also felt at my lower tummy side area sometimes left sometimes right same with the lower pelvic, it does not matter which side, it just comes and goes. But by observing it, it is felt after I urinate or if i try to control it when restroom is unavailable at the moment. Please help. Thank you.
Answered by Dr. Guru 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Also suggest to undergo a urine culture

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic!

Positive result two times and then negative on retesting without treatment that there might be some error done by the lab people. I suggest to get tested in a renowned lab. Also suggest to undergo a urine culture and sensitivity test so that it can be confirmed.

Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer.

Wish you good health!

Dr. Guru