What causes pelvic pain that increase while drinking fluids?
Urgent care as this is not a dire emergency as per the history
Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific.
Noted the history and understood your concerns.
Aching pain in left lower side and pelvis which increases on drinking fluids and get better on passing urine can be handled in Urgent care.
You can have a clinical evaluation, examination and tests of urine: routine, microscopy, culture and sensitivity; tests of blood, X-ray and ultrasonography of abdomen if available.
This can give probable diagnosis and you get a prescription of antibiotic and other medications as would be needed for you to get a relief and advise for further investigations and management.
Dr. T Chandrakant,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of lower pelvic pain
- Pelvic pain causes
- Pelvic pain menopause causes
- What causes pelvic pain while urinating
- Tdap causing pelvic pain
- What is the cause for bloating feeling and pelvic pain
- Pelvic pain syndrome causes
- Chronic pelvic pain causes
- Pelvic pain while pregnant
- What causes chronic pelvic pain aggravated by constipation