What causes pelvic pain and stomach bloating?
Get pelvic ultrasound done
Pelvic pain and bloating in a post menopausal warrants a detailed examination.
The most important condition to rule out would be ovarian mass or malignancy, as it is a disease which presents in this age group with non specific symptoms.
I would advise you to get a pelvic ultrasound done immediately for the same.
Do you have loss of weight, loss of appetite, and fatigue as other complaints?
Do you have diabetes, hypertension or thyroid issues?
Get back to me with answers of above questions so that I can guide you accordingly.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stomach bloating causes
- Stomach bloating caused by flucloxacillin
- Cancers that cause stomach bloat
- Toddler stomach bloating causes
- What causes severe stomach bloating
- What causes stomach bloating symptoms
- Causes of severe stomach bloating
- Laxatives cause stomach bloating
- What is the cause for bloating feeling and pelvic pain
- What causes upper stomach bloating
- What causes vaginal bleeding followed by positive UPT?
- Suggest treatment for syphilis
- Can a 47 year old woman with irregular menstruation conceive?
- Suggest remedies for delayed menstruation
- What causes whitish vaginal discharge post protected sex?
- Suggest treatment for lichen sclerosus
- What causes persistent headache and hot flashes?
- How effective is Plan B emergency contraceptive in preventing pregnancy?
- Suggest ways to heal the body and regain energy after an abortion
- Is it possible to abort 5 months of pregnancy?