What causes peeling skin on the penis?
Hello and thanks for your question.
Peeling skin on the penis can be from dry skin or a yeast infection. It does not necessarily mean that he has a sexually transmitted infection (STI). However, he needs to be seen by a doctor and have his penis examined to determine the cause of this peeling. If he is at risk for STIs then he would need to be checked for those as well. STIs in men usually show up as sores on the penis, discharge from the penis or burning with urination. Please urge him to see a doctor as soon as possible.
you may contact me directly in future as needed at
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes skin peeling from inner surface of penis
- What causes thick and and less sensitive penis skin
- What causes shiny shriveled skin on penis
- What causes skin darkening on penis head
- What causes to have dry skin on my penis
- Penis skin infection causes
- What causes a clamy skin penis
- Causes of itching penis skin
- What can cause black skin in penis shaft
- Whar cause penis skin to peeled