What causes peeling of skin on gums and inside cheeks?
vitamin deficiency, less salivary secretion
Hello and welcome to HCM.
This is dr XXXXXXX jaiswal answering your query.i have gone through your medical history.it can be due to vitamin deficiency or xerostomia (less salivary secretion).xerostomia or dryness of mouth can be due to various reasons like drug induced or any obstruction in the salivary ducts.it can occur during menopause also.if u hav these symptoms then i wud advice you to take vitamin supplements and for dryness of mouth saliva stimulator mouth wash is also available.
It wud be better you consult a dentist to know about these drugs and the exact condition of your mouth.
Its not a condition to worry about that much.wish you a good health.
If u have any further query i wud be happy to answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the causes of twitching of gums
- What causes a hole in the gums
- What causes soft gums
- What causes puss in gums
- Swelling inside gum and cheek causes
- What causes bleeding and stinking gums
- Cause purple spots gums inside cheek
- What causes bleeding in gums and inside the cheeks
- What causes pyeria of the gums
- What causes smelly gums