Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

What causes pea sized lump on penis?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 1417 Questions
I have a pea size lump on the right side of my penis. The lump is approximately two inches from the end of my penis. There is no pain or inflamation or discomfort of any kind. I do not have sex nor do I masterbate. I became aware of it two days ago.
Posted Tue, 11 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 45 minutes later
Brief Answer: It can be skin tag or blocked gland Detailed Answer: Hello, It can be simple skin tag if it located above skin hanging with a stalk. Or if it is embedded in the skin causing small elevation then it can be small blocked skin gland.In either case no treatment is need for this and you can just keep watch on it. Hope this answers your question.Please ask if there are doubts.Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What causes pea sized lump on penis? 1 hour later
Dear Doctor XXXXXXX Thank You very much. You have made me feel at ease and I will see the family doctor. I will be watchful also. Thank-You again. XXXXXXX XXXX
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: Thank you. Detailed Answer: It was pleasure assisting you.Do take out time to post a positive review. Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor