What causes patches near vagina?
Need clinical examination and proper treatment.
Thanks for writing to us.
Patches near vagina may be due to yeast infection, molluscum, genital herpes, wart, ring worm infestation, dermatitis (from bath products) etc.
You have to undergo clinical or pelvic examination by your local doctor to confirm the diagnosis. It can't be diagnosed from the web without clinical view.
I suggest you to undergo complete STD profile and culture test of vaginal discharge (if anything) if you are sexually active currently.
Treatment can be done according to specific etiology. Antibiotics and steroid (1% hydrocortisone etc) are usually given.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be happy to help.
Wish your good health and take care.
For future query, you can directly approach me through
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes inflammation in vagina
- What cause vagina to be chapped
- What causes atopobium vaginae
- What causes change in vagina
- What is the cause of distended vagina
- What causes vagina inflamed
- What causes vagina to be fat
- What causes lumps in vagina
- What causes vagina farts
- What causes itchiness and soreness near the vagina