What causes passing debris in urine?
Could be due UTI,
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have passed some debris in your urine 3 days back .
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Do you have any urinary symptoms like frequency of urination ,burning urination ,urgency etc.
Passing debris in urine may be due to mild UTI .
Please get your routine urine test done to rule out UTI..There is nothing to be worried about it It will get resolved with short course of antibiotic like Norfloxacin twice daily for 5 days.
Ensure to drink more water.To keep your urine dilute
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cause of passing urine
- Difficulty passing urine causes
- What causes leakage of urine after passing the motion
- What causes hot sensation while passing urine
- What causes greasy urine
- What causes oil in urine
- What is the cause to pass urine frequently
- What causes pain on passing urine
- What causes difficulty in passing urine
- What causes urine to be slimy?
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?