What causes paraesthesia while suffering herpes?
Thanks for the query.
Paraesthesia or increased nerve sensitivity is a common thing after herpes.
It is not infestation as no one else is able to find nits or anything else on you and your partner is asymptomatic.
I treat such cases with capsule gabapentene and pregabaline.
This shows excellent response.
You can try this in consultation with your doctor.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes genital herpes
- What is the cause and treatment for herpes
- What causes fizzing in the throat herpes
- What causes recurrent outbreak of herpes infection
- What causes herpes outbreaks
- What causes senital herpes
- What causes eye herpes
- What causes lip herpes
- Herpes causes
- What causes herpes on mouth