What causes pale skin after taking lonopin injection in pregnancy?
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Lonopil is an anticoagulant injection which prevents blood from getting clotted.
This injection is generally used in women who undergo repeated abortions. But it is not required for you and I prefer you dont take any more injections.
Turning pale has nothing to do with this injection. Dont worry about it
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes constipation in pregnancy
- What causes pale stools during pregnancy
- What causes bleeding after taking cytotec during pregnancy
- What causes bleeding after a positive pregnancy test
- What is causing heavy bleeding after terminating pregnancy
- What causes molar pregnancy
- What causes indigestion in pregnancy
- What causes positive pregnancy test after taking misoprostol
- What causes uti in pregnancy
- Had two miscarriages expecting now is lonopin injection helpful