What causes painful upper fibula after injury?
Most likely a fracture of upper fibula
Thanks for posting
I have gone through your suffering carefully and based on that it seems you have fracture of upper fibula (Upper 1/3).It is common in ankle injury and it heals of its own with Ice fomentation, rest(minimal walking),compression bandages(crepe bandage),OTC pain killer like Ibuprofen in 4-6 weeks time. To confirm it you may get X-ray done of ankle and upper leg region.
Hope this helps and I shall be glad to answer any further query.
The changes described are normal after injury
It's good to see you
After going through your reply,these finding's are very much normal after an Injury .you do not need to be worried about them.You will get over them in a matter of 3-4 week time and may continue with the treatment as discussed earlier with x-ray of upper leg only to confirm the expected fracture.
Wishing you early recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for leg pain after an injury
- What causes nose bleeding after head injury
- Causes of penile pain after injury
- What causes swelling and pain in wrist after an injury
- Upper extremity injury causes
- Upper back injury causes
- What is the cause of fever after an injury
- What is the cause of knee pain after injury
- What causes pain inside the knee after an injury
- What causes pain in tailbone after an injury