What causes painful lump on foot?
Need more info
Thanks for the query
It is unusual for someone to develop blood clot without any reason. Please furnish the following details in order to help you
1. Was there any form of trauma?
2. Are you on any medications?
3. Does it pain more when you walk?
4. Can you attach the blood reports which was done?
Please get back to me, I am awaiting your reply.
Lump nod but I just banged it while skiing. This thing on my food is almost like a cyst but weird it came in one day right after blood test.
Thanks for getting back
A painful hump means that there is an inflammation going on inside. So please put cold compress on it and not warm. Please approach the foot clinic with your blood test. I would recommend you to get a uric acid test as well to rule out urate crystals.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes lump on the right foot in diabetics
- What causes painful lump in breast surounding the nipple
- Lump on foot cause for concern
- What is the cause of painful lump in abdomen
- What causes painful lump in mouthjaw
- What is the cause of painful lump on hip
- What causes painful lumps in arches of foot
- What causes raised lump on sole of the foot
- What causes painful lump in breast
- What causes painful lump in the labia