What causes painful lump on eyebrow?
It looks like Sebaceous cyst.
As per your description, it looks like a Sebaceous cyst.
It becomes painful, when it gets infected.
Please consult an Eye specialist /General surgeon and get examined clinically.
If it is a sebaceous cyst, it has to be removed surgically
Nothing to worry.
Hope I answered your query. If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
If possible, please post the image of the lesion.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes nerve pain in eyebrow
- Causes of eyebrow pain
- Raising eyebrows causes pain
- Causes for spontaneous lumps in eyebrows
- Lump on eyebrow caused by sinus
- Cause for sharp pain in the eyebrow bone
- Pain on eyebrow swollen cause
- What causes pain in the eyebrow bone
- Eyebrow bone pain causes
- What could cause shedding of eyebrows