What causes painful lump in arm while suffering from fibromyalgia?
This is not a cancer.
Thank you for the query.
Can you please attach a photo of this lump? Without it it is really hard to give valuable answer.
From your description, most probably this lump is a ganglion cyst. This kind of lump is always benign. Due to weak connective tissue and some minor injury a cyst appears. It is connected with a tendon and filled with clear fluid.
Generally any cancer in this location is very rare. Moreover, cancer never gives painful lump. In case of cancer such lump would be painless.
Hope thisbwill help. Feel free to ask further questions.
Without seeing it its hard to give good diagnosis.
That is why I have asked you about the photo. Without it usually it is hard to give valuable answer. Are you sure this is cellulitis? Usually this condition does not cause a lump. It rather gives swelling of the tissues with pain and tightness.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lump on collar bone no pain fibromyalgia
- Does fibromyalgia cause leg pain
- Can fibromyalgia cause groin pain
- Can fibromyalgia cause ear pain
- Does fibromyalgia cause abdominal pain
- What can cause fibromyalgia
- What causes fatiguediarreha and constipation when suffering from fibromyalgia
- What causes fibromyalgia pain
- Can fibromyalgia cause stomach pain
- Can fibromyalgia cause severe pain