What causes painful lump in anal area?
Please help me to figure it out what is it ??
Hemorroids /anal fissure
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read carefully all your concerns and I understood your query.
Your symptoms like anal lump, itching, bleeding are mostly associated with hemorroidet and anal fissure.
If I were your treating doctor I would suggest as follows :
- avoid constipation taking plenty of water, use olive oil and duphalac syrup if it is nessesary.
-Use preparation H twice per day on anal area.
- use sitz bath
- stop using intima detergents on anal area.
- avoid fast foods and spicy foods.
Hope it was helpful to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Anal pain causes
- Chronic anal pain causes
- What causes lower abdominal and anal pain
- What causes anal pulsing
- What causes anal pain after defecation
- What causes anal cancer
- What causes tightness and pain in anal area
- What causes pain in anal fissure
- What causes painful lump in the labia
- What causes anal fistula