question-icon

What causes painful lump in anal area?

Posted on Mon, 30 May 2016
Question: Hi there. I have got a lump on my anus and it is really painful. And also my in between part hurts and it starts burning after i pass out. I have no idea what is it and it is worrying me a lot. It starts bleeding after toilet and is really itchy even when i am working i need to run to the bathroom.
Please help me to figure it out what is it ??
XXXXX
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Hemorroids /anal fissure

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read carefully all your concerns and I understood your query.
Your symptoms like anal lump, itching, bleeding are mostly associated with hemorroidet and anal fissure.
If I were your treating doctor I would suggest as follows :
- avoid constipation taking plenty of water, use olive oil and duphalac syrup if it is nessesary.
-Use preparation H twice per day on anal area.
- use sitz bath
- stop using intima detergents on anal area.
- avoid fast foods and spicy foods.
Hope it was helpful to you.
Dr.Klerida
Dr. Klerida Shehu

Gastroenterologist