What Causes Painful Lump Above The Right Hip Bone?
Inflammatory lesion as sebaceous cyst,developing boil or other .
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* This seems inflammatory lesion which may be sebaceous cyst , developing
boil or other issue .
Kindly provide me further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. Lump - totally under skin or visible above surface , any change in overlying
skin color , temperature .
2. History of any insect bite or other issue over that part .
3. Exact location in relation with hip bone .
4. Details of back pain .
5. If visible , possible and no objection a photo pic from XXXXXXX as an attachment
would be of great help for further guidance .
Awaiting for your response .
Subcutaneous inflammatory or boil type lesion more likely .
Thanks for the details .
* This looks more of subcutaneous inflammatory or boil type lesion with possible
infection ( as the amount of pain is much with slightest touch ) .
* Back pain seems different issue like muscle ache or ligament sprain , for
which local analgesic spray or ointment will work excellent .
* Recommendations for the lump at present
- Ice application 3 times a day .
- Pain killer gives primary pain relief , but recommended to consult your doctor
for physical check up as this requires antibiotics and anti inflammatory
drugs to resolve .
- Avoid direct pressure over it .
- Ultrasound of local part may also be helpful for further details .
Hope this will help you .
Welcome for further assistance .
Wishing you fine recovery .