What causes painful arm in a Meth user?
You may be having thrombophlebitis of veins
I have studied your case and I think that you may have developed inflammation of the vein. It is called thrombophlebitis. This happens when you injected either infected needle or large amount of doses very rapidly.
I would recommend you to follow these advices.
1.Show it to a physcian as some time it can form abscess.
3.If there is cellulitis or infection than your physcian may start antibiotics.
4.Thrombofobe ointment is also effective in such cases.
5.Do not inject any more drug near same position for next three months.
I hope these steps will be helpful for you. Let me know if there is any other followup questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Injecting meth in arm and missing causing ankles to swell
- Meth causing ear pain
- What is the cause of getting pain in arms
- What is the cause and treatment for painful arm
- Bladder pain caused by meth
- What causes upper arm pain
- Meth causing testacle pain
- What is causing my left arm to ache and sting after injecting meth
- What causes redness and pain in arm
- Hard lump on arm missed shot of meth cause
- Suggest treatment for foot drop
- What are symptoms of rib fracture?
- What causes pain in inside of elbow of both arms?
- Suggest treatment for cervical spondylitis
- What causes red knots on arms,legs and body with swelling on ankles?
- What causes pain and swelling in knee and calf with history of...
- Can i travel with swollen ankle post injury?
- What causes throbbing pain in right side of abdomen?
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in heels?
- What causes pain in ankle radiating to heel?