What causes painful and sensitive red spots on skin?
Please attach a photo of this red dots.
Thank you for the query.
Can you please attach a photo of this dots? Are yhis dots only on one side of the body? Do you have diabetes?
From your description it seems that you have a disease called Shingles. Its caused by a virus which is located in nerve fibers and gets activated whey your immune system gets weaker.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
What is a treatment for shingles?
Bed rest is the best treatment.
The pain is in the kidney area, as the virus is active along the nerve (nerves). So the nerve starts in the spine (kidney area), then goes a little bit down to the side and than to the front traveling right to the umbilical area. That is very typical.
Shingles appear due to low immune system. It can be due to stress, cold or even diabetes which is not diagnosed or controlled.
The disease is self limiting and does not need any special treatment. Usually bed rest for a week helps. Sometimes, antiviral treatment is necessary.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes super sensitive skin
- What could cause redness itchiness and pain in skin
- What is causing red dots on skin that are painful
- What causes sensitive nipple pain
- What causes skin spots
- What causes small red spots on skin
- What is the cause of red spots on skin
- What causes red spots on gums and tooth pain
- Red spot on skin cause by meth
- What causes red painful spots in your clitoris