What causes pain while urination after non penetrative sex?
Investigations and treatment are needed.
Thanks for your query.
Noted the history. You started the problems after 2 weeks of anal intercourse and ( condom not used - it looks).
The present problem you have is a condition called urethritis.
I would suggest you the following:
First of to send the discharge from the urethra for gram staining and culture sensitivity. Ask for the blood tests for STDs.
You have to start the antibiotic treatment under the care of a Doctor as you need prescriptions for this.
Do not apply anything locally.
Drink plenty of water to flush the urinary system.
If the girls is known and you have regular sex with the same one, it is wise to ask her to take the same course of medicines.
No sex or masturbation to be done till you are healed.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pains in the middle of butts while urinating
- What causes pain and burning while urinating
- What causes pelvic pain while urinating
- What causes pain in belly button while urinating
- Can non penetrative sex cause pregnancy
- What causes pain after urination
- What causes stomach or abdominal pain while urinating
- Is pregnancy possible after non-penetrative sex
- What causes pain while urination with abnominal pain
- Non penetrative sex in pregnancy