What causes pain while passing urine?
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have UTI
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Did you have unprotected sex before you noticed this symptom.?
The swollen nerve you are taking about is not a nerve but may be a dilated tributary of dorsal vein of penis.
Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1)Please get your routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.
2)Swab Test and culture of a drop of discharge from urethra.
In the mean while start taking broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefexine along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin twice daily and urine alkaliser thrice daily.Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.
Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.
Ensure to drink more water.To keep your urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pains in the middle of butts while urinating
- What causes pain while masturbating and semen in urine
- Causes for pain and burning while passing urine
- What causes pain and burning while urinating
- What causes pain in the anus and burning while urinating
- What causes pelvic pain while urinating
- What causes pain in belly button while urinating
- What causes stomach or abdominal pain while urinating
- What causes pain on passing urine
- What causes pain while urination with abnominal pain
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?