What causes pain while breathing with lower backache?

Pulmonologist
Question
I woke up New Year's Day feeling very tired my lower back hurt, along with the part of the back that holds the lungs. I can't get comfortable laying or sitting standing helps for a few minutes. I'm extremely short of breath. It hurts to breath let alone inhale deep. I can't stand any pressure on my back at all.
Fri, 8 Jun 2018 in Lung and Chest disorders

Answered by Dr. Jnikolla 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please do the following examinations

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome in HCM

I can understand your concern and i am sorry for your situation.

According to the history if you were my patient i would recommend you to do as follows :

Chest X Ray
X Ray of the spinal cord of thoracic and lumbar sites.

With the above the lungs and the spinal cord are evaluated.

If any of them is positive than your doctor will prescribe further exactly what should be done further (if needed ) or you can attach me the results and i will try to help you again.

Hope to have been helpful

Dr Jolanda