What causes pain under the right rib cage radiating to the back?
Probably a pulled muscle!
This is probably a pulled muscle. Its location doesn’t allow for easy reproducibility with movements as these muscles are not primarily used for movement but breathing. I will suggest that you add tylenol to the heating pads and stop Ibuprofen as this can easily cause stomach irritation and bleeding.
Do you have any cough ? Fever ? Difficulties breathing ?
Can you reproduce this pain by pressing hard on the area ?
Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience.
have not gotten a response yet?
I suggest you get a chest X-ray.
I suggest you to get a chest X-ray. This will help us see the lungs and bony structures to make sure there is no ongoing infection. This will be guiding enough. Hope there is no infectious focus that we are somewhat dealing with.
Let me know what the results say!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pain mid right back behind rib cage
- Pain on back left side under rib cage
- Radiating pain under rib cage to back
- What causes pain under the right rib cage
- Sharp pain under right rib cage back
- Back pain below right rib cage
- Back pain under rib cage
- Extra bone in back rib cage causing pain
- Pain under right rib cage causes
- Spasmodic back pain below right rib cage
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?