What causes pain under the ribs and skin sensitive?
hello and thank you for sending the question.
Your symptoms may represent early signs of shingles. This is a rash caused by a virus. I would recommend that you contact your primary care physician for a physical examination as soon as possible. If this is a case of shingles and then an antiviral medication may help shorten the duration of your symptoms.
thank you again for sending your question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nexplanon causes pain under ribs
- Cause of pain under ribs causing discomfort
- What causes pain below the ribs
- What causes pain under the right rib cage
- What causes breathing problems and pain under my rib cage
- What causes rib pain and soreness
- What causes nagging pain under ribs
- What causes pain under the rib with lightheadedness
- What causes pain under the left rib
- What causes pain on left side under ribs
- Is chemo-therapy effective in treatment of carcinoma of the esophagus?
- What does a lump on nipple indicate?
- What causes MGUS with a M-spike of .2?
- Suggest treatment for depression with anxiety
- What causes high BP and low platelet count?
- Suggest treatment for stage 4 rectal cancer
- Can Arimidex usage cause raised bumps on arms and neck?
- What does low WBC count indicate?
- Does Gleason of 9 and PSA of 96 indicate prostate cancer?
- Does my blood work indicate cancer?